Exit Planning helps business owners set, sort through, and achieve their exit objectives. It enables owners to leave their companies when they want, to the successors they want, and with the amount of cash they need. Without exception, every owner leaves his or her company. Whether you do it in style depends on the specific Exit Planning actions you take before you leave.
“At any give time, 40% of U.S. Businesses are facing the transfer of ownership issue.”
“The primary cause for failure…is lack of planning.” --Small Business Administration, 1991
If you see ownership change in your future, SWAT can help you plan a successful business exit. We can help you work through the seven planning questions Owners must be able to answer to successfully exit their business. Click here to get started!
Our Exit Planning Experience
The SWAT team was trained by the BEI’s Exit Planning program where the team augmented their prior knowledge with additional training in cutting edge Exit Planning techniques.
SWAT offers business owners:
• Educational seminars for the general public and advisors (CPE credit available) on the topic of Exit Planning.
• The ability to work through “The Completely Revised How to Run Your Business So You Can Leave It In Style Workbook for Owners and Advisors,” the blueprint for an owner’s exit success. When we help you to complete the Workbook, you will have a clear Action List stating actions to be taken, due dates for each action and the name of the advisor responsible for its completion.
• No-cost initial consultations to explain how the Exit Planning Process works.
• Access to state-of-the-art Exit Planning resources.
• Relationships with professionals in other disciplines experienced in the Exit Planning process. We can help you to find the advisors you need.